General Recycling Guidelines
- Place all eligible recycling items in your recycling container for collection.
- Do not mix household trash with your recycling. Mixed refuse will not be collected.
- Do not put plastic bags in your recycling toter or recyclable materials in plastic bags. They clog sorting machinery. Plastic bags should be used for garbage or returned to stores with special collection bins.
- Rinse your recyclables and remove caps/lids.
- Flatten cardboard boxes into 2x2 squares and place inside recycling container.