Garbage / Recycling / Yardwaste
The Village of Fox River Grove contracts with Prairieland-LRS to provide weekly refuse and recycling collection services and seasonal yardwaste collection to single family residential households, duplexes and most multi-family properties (apartments, condos, and townhomes with up to 6 dwelling units.)
Garbage, Recycling & Yardwaste Program Brochure 2020-2025
If you have a question regarding your garbage service, contact Prairieland-LRS directly at 847-381-9300.
- Garbage and recycling containers must be placed out for collection by 7:00 a.m. on the collection day.
- Do not put out before 3:00 p.m. the day before collection.
- Empty containers must be pulled from the curb within 48 hours of collection.
- Separate trucks collect trash, recycling, and yard waste, so each of these materials may be picked up at different times during the day.
- Scheduled collections that fall on or after an observed holiday will be delayed by one day the week of the holiday only.
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- Bulk Items
- Construction Debris
- Cost for Service
- Curbside Electronic Waste Pickup
- Senior Program
- Spring Cleanup
- Unacceptable Items
- Algonquin Township Recycling Services
- General Recycling Guidelines
- Holiday Tree Pickup
- Recycling Containers