Over-the-Counter Permits are those that can be issued same day by Village Hall staff. Links to each permit type are provided below. Please note that you will also need to submit a Building Permit Application with an Over-the-Counter Permit application, and that each Over-the-Counter Permit may also require the submission of additional materials (noted on the application form).
- Building Permit Application (required for all over-the-counter permits)
- Deck Replacement (work only includes replacement of existing deck and / or door and is not altering the support structure, or changing the size of the deck)
- Driveway Replacement (work only includes replacement of the existing driveway and is not altering the existing footprint)
- Electric Service Upgrade
- Furnace / AC Replacement
- Sewer Replacement or Water Line Repair
- Sidewalk / Patio Replacement (work only includes replacement of existing sidewalk / patio and is not altering the existing footprint)
- Temporary Sign
- Water Heater Replacement
All other building permits require Building Department review before issuance.